We have tried to provide facilities at Le Chevrefeuille to make your stay with us as relaxing as possible. We are very focused on children, having two of our own and try to give families the sort of holiday experience that we would appreciate.
- We provide an set evening meal three times a week which is served at 19h30, children are very welcome however serving at this time also allows you the flexibility to put very young children to bed or allow them to play in the playroom in a safe environment while you enjoy an evening meal.Children under 3 years old eat free
- Baby monitors and babysitting services
- Swimming pool with a barrier regulation fence and self locking gate
- Table football
- Football net and balls
- Climbing frame
- In door toy room with plenty of toys from baby to 10 years
- WiFi throughout
- DVD and television room with Wii
- VHS player and small TV in indoor playroom with cassettes from baby onwards
- Central computer
- Bikes for all ages including plastic bikes for toddlers and a seat for transporting young children
- Washing machine and ironing facilities
- Kitchenette facilities for our room guests which includes a fridge, microwave, blender, kettle, plates, cutlery, utensils and pots and pans. This allows a small amount of self catering and allows families to prepare meals for young children
- Use of a central BBQ for our room guests to allow a small amount of self-catering
- Baby equipment such as cots, highchairs, bed guards, plastic steps, sterilizer, baby monitors, plug socket guards, stair gates, plastic cups and plates etc. All you need for a fully equipped safe environment for your children.
- Swimming pool towels
Gallery not found. Please check your settings.