Bed and Breakfast
Le Chèvrefeuille has five chambre d’hote or bed and breakfast rooms all of which have private bath/shower rooms. We have two double rooms, one twin room (two double beds) and two family rooms.
Included in your room rate is:
- Breakfast served between 8am and 10am which is a continental buffet style including cereals with dried and fresh fruit, breads and pastries, ham, cheese, tomatoes, cold meats, yoghurts, jams and spreads, olive oils, tea, coffee, chocolate, hot and cold milk and juices.
- Tea and coffee facilities in your room
- Fresh daily towels
- Room safe
- Soaps and shampoos
In addition to your room facilities, you also have available for your use:
- Evening meals provided up to four times a week (see table d’hôte page for details)
- Small kitchenette providing a fridge, freezer, microwave, sink, blender, plates and cutlery, pots and pans. This allows you to do a small amount of self catering or providing young children with meals
- Launderette (charged, detergent included)
- Communal BBQ
- Swimming pool
- Communal TV lounge with Wii, DVD and satellite channels
- Central computer with access to internet
- Garden with seating and sunloungers
- Bikes for all ages
- Swimming pool towels
- Inside and outdoor dining facilities without restriction on food or drink you can bring in.
- Honesty bar stocked with wine and beer
- Football, table football, swings and climbing frame
- Indoor play area with toys from babies to 10yrs old, including VHS player and childrens’ videos
- Baby equipment: bed, highchairs, toys, baby monitor, plastic steps etc.
We stayed with Sara and her family in September and had a wonderful time. The location is ideal for the exploring the Dordoyne area, yet in a quiet location. The standard of accommodation was excellent, it was clean and comfortable, and the style was tasteful. There were nice little extras that we didnt expect. eg tea making facilities in the room and outside area to BBQ.Breakfast – wow there was a great array of natural produce to choose from. Dining al fresco was wonderful.
We had dinner one night and it was fabulous.
We found Sara very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. As far as I am concerned, she goes above and beyond the call of duty and is an excellent hostess.
Thanks again, we will be back!