Passiflore is our two-bedroom traditional apartment with sandstone walls renovated within our barn dating back to 1891. Mixing traditional charm with modern comfort, with one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dining area and living area, it is ideally suited for two to four people.
The apartment terrace at the back has immediate access to our large meadow garden and swimming pool. In the meadow garden, large walnut trees offer splendid shaded areas for eating or reading and from this garden you gain a beautiful view over Pechboutier and its woodland.
Details of conditions are found on our tariff page, apartment includes:
- Two bedrooms, linen provided.
- Bedroom one has a double bed 160 x 200
- Bedroom two has two single beds plus space for a baby bed. Baby bed provided for additional charge
- Shower room with shower, toilet and wash basin. Hairdryer provided, fresh towels on demand
- Open plan living with L shaped open plan kitchen
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen
- Dining table with four chair
- WiFi internet connection
- Private terrace with outdoor kitchen, dining table and four chairs
- Sun loungers
- Gas BBQ
- TV with satellite channels
- Central heating throughout
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms